The Laura Hyde Foundation are the UK’s only charity dedicated to improving the mental health of our emergency services and medical workers.
We are creating an online comprehensive mental health support service that will provide any NHS worker with professional and clinically supervised support.
Please help us make this happen.
To make sure we can help as many as possible we need your support.
Please donate what you can.
Even £5 will go a long way towards funding this invaluable resource. This service will allow frontline workers to book online appointments with registered, trained practioners so they can access the bespoke support they need, when they need it.
Note please ensure that the snapcode shown to the left is saved on your camera roll/photos. You can also download it to your phone using the download option below!
1. Open Snapchat and go to your profile (by clicking the image in the top-left corner of the screen)
2. Tap ⚙️ in My Profile to open Settings (top-right hand corner)
3. Tap 'Snapcodes'
4. Tap ‘Scan from Camera Roll' and choose the saved LHF Snapcode
1. Click on My Stories and scroll through all the available filters to reach the search function at the end
2. Search for the Laura Hyde Foundation filter
3. The mask filter will then appear and can be saved (it will then display on the left of the camera button when you next go to take a selfie)